Carpet Masters’ Hardwood Floor Cleaners offers a premier Hardwood Floor Cleaning Service that can prolong the life of your wood floors. Our expert process leaves your floors clean and shiny after every service. We have only the best-trained hardwood floor experts. Whether for your home or your business, our high-quality & well-priced services will cut dirt, dust, oil, and other contaminants that over time degrade your wood floor. This will, one day, lead to expensive hardwood floor repairs. Carpet Masters’ Hardwood Floor Cleaning service can do so much more than your typical store-rented cleaner. First, we ensure that we’ve extracted all hidden dirt from within the hardwood boards. You would be surprised by how much dirt we find lurking beneath what is visible. Following that extraction process up with a deep cleaning & application of a shiny topcoat. Wow! Just like that you’ve got some beautiful hardwood floors! You see it every single day. You see the dirt and grime building up on those once beautiful hardwood floors. But life gets busy. And before you know you need the best hardwood floor cleaners in Canyon Lake.
Regular brush cleaning can be useful. Depending on the number of people using hardwoods, you will often need these services. The cleaning agent is used to remove dust, dirt, and pet hair that may be scratching the floor. Choices for cleaning hardwood include ones with microfiber heads. The material contains a coating for dust. Following the mop manufacturers recommended the use of hardwood floor polishes or dust sprays. Some mops may not need additional cleaning.
How do you clean really dirty hardwood floors?
- Wipe off dirt thoroughly with an air conditioner.
- Mix apple cider vinegar into an ice bucket to wash.
- Use an old cotton washcloth to rinse off the vinegar.
- Wipe the towel over the wood floors and remove dirt and grime build-up.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning Experts
To keep finishes clean and fresh, hardwood flooring needs cleaning, vacuuming regularly, and spills must be removed as soon as possible. It’s recommended to clean the hardwood floor weekly or monthly. Most homes clean hardwood flooring twice per year. Owner Matthew Jensen uses a truck-mounted hardwood floor cleaning & dirt extraction system.
We have perfected a deep clean process that extracts even unseen dirt that lurks in the crevices of your hardwood floors. You can mop it, but that only moves the dirt and dust around. Below is our process.
- Removes large pieces of dirt and debris
- Prepares floor for Carpet Masters’ state-of-the-art wood floor cleaning equipment
- Carpet Masters’ wood floor care & intensive floor treatment attacks tough dirt
- Cylindrical action of our hardwood floor cleaning equipment agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue
- Squeegees in our specialized equipment extract the cleaning solution and leave your floor dry
Detailed Hand Cleaning of the Hardwood Flooring
- Carpet Masters’ Hardwood Floor Cleaner’s specially-trained expert technicians will clean edges and difficult-to-reach corners by hand
- A microfiber cloth captures the remaining surface dirt and debris
- Carpet Masters’ state of the art cleaning equipment picks up any final dirt or residue
Hardwood Floor Top Coat Application
- Leaves hardwood floors spotless and residue-free with no sanding necessary
- Choose from a gloss or satin finish that will give your wood floors a streak-free shine